New regulations go into effect for South Australian vapers.
Rhe South Australian government looked into the e-cigarette industry, and with influence from other states, announced that they would roll all e-cigarette products into the “Tobacco Products Regulation Act 1997”, renaming it to “Tobacco and E-Cigarette Products Act 1997” .
Under the Tobacco and E-Cigarette Products Act 1997, it is an offence to:
- sell or supply e-cigarette products to a person under the age of 18 years;
- sell e-cigarette products by retail without a Retail Tobacco and E-Cigarette Merchant’s Licence;
- provide or offer to provide free samples, prizes, gifts or other benefits (including through sponsorship, competitions and rewards) in connection to the sale of e-cigarette products;
- sell e-cigarette products from temporary outlets, sales trays and vending machines; and
- use e-cigarettes in public places that are currently smoke-free under the law, including in a motor vehicle if a child under the age of 16 years is present;
- advertise and promote e-cigarette products;
- have e-cigarette products on display at the point of sale; and
- sell e-cigarette products by indirect orders (including internet sales).
So what that mean?
– Customers can no longer try before they buy.
– Online sales are an important part of doing business in this modern world, and this has just been stripped from our stores completely.
– South Australian vapers will no longer be able to order online and have product shipped to their door. This is a biggie. Think of the people in remote locations, and their distance to their local city vape shop. This one will hit very hard for them, and likely result in many going back to smoking.
How can I still get my E-Liquids / Vape Juices?
The answer is easy. Import your Vape Liquids from outside Australia.
Since more than 3 years we ship our high quality E-Juices to Australia, we have a lot of experience to do this save without any issues at customs. Over the years we got a lot of loyal customers from Australia.
The best is, that we also ship ready-to-use E-Liquid containing nicotine to Australia. So you don’t need to mix it up. Just open the bottle, put it into your atomizer and vape.
Give us a try 🙂